I've noticed sometimes the public sage notebook is really, really
slow, for instance when someone is running a lot of dsage or valgrind
jobs. Perhaps it would be good to consider an intensive job blackout
period for moments of potential big publicity so that the public
notebook can provide a good impression.

- Robert