On Oct 25, 11:25 am, mabshoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
dortmund.de> wrote:
> On Oct 25, 9:06 am, Robert Bradshaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Robert,
>
> > Seehttp://sage.math.washington.edu/home/robertwb/cython/Alltests
> > pass with cleanup level 1 (now default). The command line option
>
> > --cleanup n
>
> > sets the level (0 <= n <= 3). Things crash on quit (in SAGE, though
> > not with simple examples) with level 3. This may or may not fix #557,
> > but is a start (but at the very least should make the memcheck logs
> > somewhat cleaner). We can play with it from here).
>
> Excellent, I will play with this tonight and report back.

Hmm, with 2.8.9 I get the following error when using

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/robertwb/cython/cython-0.9.6.8.spkg

Building sage/matrix/misc.c because it depends on sage/matrix/
misc.pyx.
touch sage/matrix/misc.pyx; cython --embed-positions --incref-local-
binop -I/tmp/Work-mabshoff/sage-2.8.9/devel/sage-main -o sage/matrix/
misc.c sage/matrix/misc.pyx

Error converting Pyrex file to C:
                                     0, 0, 0)
    cdef mpz_t* L_row
    cdef mod_int* A_row
    for i from 0 <= i < A._nrows:
        L_row = L._matrix[i]
        A_row = A._matrix[i]
                        ^

/tmp/Work-mabshoff/sage-2.8.9/devel/sage-main/sage/matrix/misc.pyx:
54:25: Cannot assign type 'sage.matrix.matrix_modn_dense.mod_int *' to
'sage.matrix.misc.mod_int *'
sage: Error running cython.
sage: There was an error installing modified sage library code.

I don't think misc.pyx has changed in a while. Any ideas?

> > - Robert

Cheers,

Michael

<SNIP>