On Oct 30, 12:36 am, Jaap Spies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Chris Chiasson wrote:
> > There should be a warning on this article. I was drinking milk when I
> > read "supported by the megalomania of Stephen Wolfram" and I almost
> > snorted it out of my nose.
>
> Still snorting?
>
> Remember this:http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1910247
>
> Today I found:
>
> http://www.math.usf.edu/~eclark/ANKOS_reviews.html

The first review on that list at
http://www.cscs.umich.edu/~crshalizi/reviews/wolfram/
is absolutely hilarious. I also read the amazon reviews of ANKOS and
Wolfram gets a new one ripped by nearly all of the reviews on the
first three pages. Tellingly the Mathematica Wikipedia article carries
the warning "This article or section is written like an
advertisement."

> Shedding more light on Wolfram's ANKOS.
>
> Jaap

Cheers,