On Nov 16, 2007 9:50 AM, Fabio Tonti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So basically, on the long run, you would like to use SymPy together with
> everything rewritten in Cython? Did I get it correctly?

Not necessarily. In the long run I want to have a very simple but fast
calculus engine, which people can easily understand and extend.

One option is to use Cython, other option is to even write it in C and
there are other options. Everything that operates nicely with Python
is an option, so LISP is out.

Ondrej