Here's some comments. (Sorry for taking all the low-hanging fruit...)

- Robert

On Nov 17, 2007, at 10:03 PM, mabshoff wrote:

> Ok, various people have gone over track and commented on tickets.
>
> But the following patches need reviews:

Minkowski bound...I heard about that somewhere recently :). The patch
is good.

Works great for me. Very nice.

This seems to rely on an earlier patch. (#1120?) See comments on trac.

Looks good to me.

Should be applied, but issue not closed.

Nice patch. I added generic valuation back in as a fallback.

Should definitely go in as is, but I haven't verified that there
aren't more missing functions so the ticket shouldn't be closed until
someone does.

Looks good, but there should be a doctest.

Patch did not resolve the correct issue (see comment).

Works great for me.