On Nov 20, 9:42 pm, mabshoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
dortmund.de> wrote:
> One more thing:
>
> The cremona/homspace doctest still prints "transposing ...." - I
> assume that code is in the library itself.

And some more datapoints:

- devel/sage-main/sage/rings/polynomial/multi_polynomial_ideal.py
does not fail on sage.math. Since malb also uses 64 bit Linux I assume
that the the output from the doctest "just" needs to be sorted.

- devel/sage-main/sage/rings/arith.py

With 2.8.12 we get:

sage: n(sqrt(4/19))
0.458831467741123

With 2.8.13.rc1 we get:

sage: n(sqrt(4/19))
0.458831467741124

That is fallout from #1196, so shall we just correct the doctest?

- That leaves devel/sage-main/sage/calculus/calculus.py to debug. I
just hope that we can switch away from the pexpect interface to maxima
by using ecls sooner rather than later.

> Cheers,
>
> Michael

Cheers,