On Dec 1, 2007, at 9:05 AM, William Stein wrote:

> On Nov 30, 2007 3:23 AM, mabshoff
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> On Nov 30, 12:01 pm, Robert Bradshaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>> In light of this event, I created a .hg inspector plugin for trac.
>>>

>> Excellent.
>>
>>> http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/robertwb/trac-bundle/
>
> I just tried installing this and it has absolutely no effect
> whatever, as far
> as I can tell.   I was also very careful to follow the instructions
> and restart
> trac.

Here is a working demo http://sage.math.washington.edu:10000/
sage_trac/ticket/1 served out of http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/
robertwb/trac-bundle/test/

(This is a huge bundle, but you can attach smaller ones too.)

I think one might need to install ez_setup to handle the .egg files?
You can get it from http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracPlugins

> By the way -- BUG Day 6 starts now!
>

>> Now if we could also get smtp notification with trac working and
>> CC to
>> sage-trac per default :)
>
> I also configured this by adding this to my trac.ini, and it has no
> effect
> at all:
>
> [notification]
> always_notify_owner = false
> always_notify_reporter = false
> always_notify_updater = true
> mime_encoding = base64
> smtp_always_bcc =
> smtp_always_cc = [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> smtp_default_domain =
> smtp_enabled = false
> smtp_from = [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> smtp_password =
> smtp_port = 25
> smtp_replyto = [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> smtp_server = mail.math.washington.edu
> smtp_user =
> use_public_cc = false
> use_short_addr = false
> use_tls = false

I tried to enable notification for the help trac and didn't have any
success, so I think it's kind of fragile.

Also, I think the smtp from needs to be a real address

Connected to euler.math.washington.edu.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 euler.math.washington.edu ESMTP Sendmail
8.12.11.20060308/8.12.11; Sat, 1 Dec 2007 11:07:09 -0800
MAIL FROM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
553 5.5.4 [EMAIL PROTECTED] Real domain name required for sender address