I seem to remember that Maple has a function "unapply" which when
applied to a symbolic expression with one variable, returns a callable
function, e.g. unapply(t*cos(0)) would return a callable function t ->
t*cos(0).  I cannot remember if it could handle symbolic expressions
with more than one variable.  Perhaps someone with access to Maple can
answer that.

Is that something we might want to provide?

John

--
John Cremona