2007/12/31, mabshoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
 > == Dependencies ==
>
>  * gmp
>  * pari
>  * NTL

I feel like this is too much information required for an spkg. I think
that only the name, upstream contact and maintainers fields should be
required to distribute one. The changelog could be inferred from the
hg changelog, the distribution field does not seem to be of any value
to me as a user.

> * How do we keep SPKG.txt and the wiki page in sync? In an ideal world
> we would just copy over the updated SPKG.txt into the wiki and be done
> with it. But people will edit the wiki page, i.e. to add contact info
> or correct issues. One way would be for the maintainers to subscribe
> to the pages of the spkgs they handle and sync it manually. Since the
> wiki preserves all edits and offers an interface to diff this should
> be relatively easy.

That's a great solution.

didier