Very cool.  I'm interested, at some magical future point when I have
time, in pushing Sage on supercomputers.  I have access to various
large systems at the Minnesota Supercomputing Institute, I just
haven't had time to pursue it.  I'll have to learn more about Vision,
it looks like there are some useful lessons there.

Is anyone else as bothered by Tk as I am?  To me, it always looks
outdated without any sort of cool retro feel, quite a trick.

-Marshall