On 1/13/08, Bill Allombert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello William,
>
> As you much probably already now, we released PARI/GP 2.3.3 in December.

Yes, we've been shipping that with sage for a week or two.

> Furthermore, I started to review the GP script for SEA and we fixed
> several problems that could lead to wrong results being returned,
> so I would suggest you update the copy in SAGE to the current CVS
> version of SEA.

Wow, thanks for tipping me off to this!!  I had no idea. I've
made this
so it will get dealt with very soon.

> Also, I do not remember whether you still need to patch PARI for SAGE
> and what need to be improved there.

We still (stupidly!) make exactly the same patch to PARI as before.
I would of course very much like to completely get rid of that and
do what you suggested at SD6.

 -- William