This is sage-relevant...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barbara E. Irwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Jan 14, 2008 10:57 AM
Subject: The GPL'd database for Loads of Linux Links now includes Sage
(http://sagemath.org/)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Good Morning:

I've included the SAGE website on the Loads of Linux Links project
website, which can be found here:

http://loll.sourceforge.net/linux/links/index.html

I have classified your link under: Software Applications--Science/Engineering.

The purpose of the Loads of Linux Links project is to collect, organise,
classify and maintain important URLs about Linux and the Open Source
movement for all levels of Linux users.  It features special link collections:
latest 100 links, "cool" and "must see" links.  There is also a Linux News
Highlights Atom feed.

This project has been reviewed on NewsForge - see:

http://www.linux.com/articles/40960 .

I welcome all suggestions for additions, corrections, and deletions.  Just
send me an email.

Thanks for the link!  We've given it our top rating - *look* (the glasses
icon).

Barbara

Barbara Irwin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Victoria, B.C.  Canada

                        The Roman Rule: The one who says it cannot be done
                      should never interrupt the one who is doing it.

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics