The current issue of the AMS Bulleting has a review of the book by Paul
Zimmermann and other about Sage:
see
https://www.ams.org/journals/bull/2020-57-03/S0273-0979-2020-01690-3/S0273-0979-2020-01690-3.pdf

(free access).

Most of the review is a history of CAS with section on its use in research
and teaching, followed by a little about Sage itself and a bout a page
about the book.  It is fairly complementary.

Disclaimer: the review lists as authors all the authors of the original
French book together with all those who translated it into English and
updated it.  That includes me, though I only translated one chapter!

John