Download Sage from coda forge today and also
from http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/www.sagemath.org/osx/index.html
Want to SageMath on Jupyter notebook. I am on Mac but I got this crash
report

ImportError:
dlopen(/Users/nhaswell/anaconda3/envs/sage/lib/python3.7/site-packages/sage/matrix/matrix_mod2_dense.cpython-37m-darwin.so,
 2): Library not loaded: @rpath/libwebp.7.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/nhaswell/anaconda3/envs/sage/lib/libgd.3.dylib
  Reason: image not found

Please help