On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 10:11 AM Dima Pasechnik <dimp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 9:08 AM Jaap Spies <jaapsp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > After this technicalities I reclaim my points: We need a port of sagemath
> > to Raspbery Pi OS.

As far as I see, it is
https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspberry-pi-desktop/
(based on Debian Buster) - it uses apt to deal with packages, so the
setup we use on Debian/Ubuntu should
in principle be working.

Is this the OS you are referring to?

I don't know whether they try to import all the Debian packages, but
it looks as if Debian
effort to have Sage in Debian would be helpful here.

Thanks,
Dima