Hello,
today, I have built Sage 9.2.beta5 completely from scratch. I wanted to
checkout a ticket and quickly rebuild the source code by using "./sage -b".
Surprisingly, I got the following error message (I hope, it is correctly
translated into English):

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

Is something wrong with my machine or has something lately been changed?

Best
Michael