Hi Siddharth,
   That sounds like a good idea. What you will need to do is create a
number of tickets to add in the corresponding functionality. Once you have
a proposal (which you can ask questions on said tickets), it will be
reviewed, where suggestions and comments will be given on possible design
decisions. Feel free to ask specific questions here too. I cannot give a
more specific answer without knowing what you want to do, need, and how you
want the code to function. I guess a first question would be what is still
missing from Sage to do this?

Best,
Travis