Rather than pseudo fields I would advocate for an "axiom" such
as

sage: Sets().Finite()
Category of finite sets

we could have

sage: Fields().Exact()
Category of exact fields

and

sage: Fields().Numerical()
Category of numerical fields

The reason is that in some situations you don't want to
differentiate between the two and being an approximate
or exact field does not matter much. Also, I am not sure
the granularity is good enough as we have two very different
kinds of "Numerical"

- truncation (floating-point): numbers are somehow exact but
  operations are approximate
- guaranteed (intervals and balls): numbers are fuzzy but operations
  are guaranteed

For the actual content of the ticket, to my mind "Floating-Point"
is explanatory in itself. Your proposition

> "Real Field realized by Floating-point arithmetics of precision xx"

is a bit heavy. And the "realized" is not precise enough (ie no
mathematical well-defined meaning).