Dear All,

What is the recommended way to use SageMath in for example Scala?

At the moment I am using a python tcp socket, which I am running via the
"sage -python name.py" command. It receives functions, casts them and calls
"simplify_full()" on them.

(Context: the goal is a program, which can find relations between the
generating functions of the sequences in the OEIS.)

In kind regards,
Michael