Hi John,
    IIRC, a dict has its keys automatically sorted in the output. However,
if the dict is inside of another object, then no sorting is done. So if it
is a simple dict with a total ordering on the keys, then you can simply put
the output. You can also run sorted() on the items if they dicts are inside
of other objects. Otherwise you might be better off testing the individual
aspects you want, such as specific values are correct. Could you point to
which ticket and/or test you want?

Best,
Travis