I have been hit by this kind of annoying issue some time ago. No idea what
is happening.
There are only 3 offending files containing CRLF:

sage$ git grep -Il $'\r' src/
src/sage/combinat/crystals/star_crystal.py
src/sage/misc/element_with_label.py
src/sage/rings/invariants/__init__.py

We should probably change them to use the correct line break