On Feb 17, 9:37 pm, "John Cremona" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi John,

> What's the exact rule for who gets emailed any changes to a trac ticket?

The owner, reporter and anybody who commented on the ticket should get
updates.

> I would be nice if anyone who had ever made a comment was added to the
> ticket's mailing list -- e.g. someone who has reviewed a patch.
> (Maybe this happens already?)

Yes.

> Apart from that, would it be possible for others to set a flag to
> "watch this ticket"?  Then they would, for example, notice when a
> patch was submitted and could rush off to review it or something.

Add your account name in trac to the CC field on the bottom.
Ironically there is no email if you add a patch, you need to add a
comment to trigger the email.

What we would like to get implemented is that you can add yourself to
certain categories like graph theory and get automatically added to
all tickets in that category. If you own a category that already is
the case, but there is no way to do it for multiple people for the
same catergory. Maybe trac 0.11 will solve that problem.

> John
>
> --
> John Cremona

Cheers,