2021-04-13 23:33:37 UTC, joshua:

> brief description: I want to deploy sagecell step by step
> according to the sagecell README.md file.
> In step 2

(NB. Step 2 is building Sage)

> when I run "make", an error occurs in .../gfortran-9.2.0
>
> attachments are the log files.
>
> computer information:
> CPU: 1 vCore
> RAM: 1024 MB
> Storage: 25 GB SSD
> OS: Ubuntu 20.10 x64
>
> I do not create an "EVM“ as my computer seems not supports it.
>
> hope for your help
> thanks

Ideally, install as many packages as possible via apt
before building Sage, to avoid building them, which
saves time! One of the packages that can be installed
that way is gfortran.

sudo apt-get install \
    bc binutils bzip2 ca-certificates cliquer curl eclib-tools \
    fflas-ffpack flintqs g++ g++ gcc gcc gfan gfortran glpk-utils \
    gmp-ecm lcalc libatomic-ops-dev libboost-dev libbraiding-dev \
    libbrial-dev libbrial-groebner-dev libbz2-dev libcdd-dev \
    libcdd-tools libcliquer-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libec-dev \
    libecm-dev libffi-dev libflint-arb-dev libflint-dev \
    libfreetype6-dev libgc-dev libgd-dev libgf2x-dev libgiac-dev \
    libgivaro-dev libglpk-dev libgmp-dev libgsl-dev libhomfly-dev \
    libiml-dev liblfunction-dev liblrcalc-dev liblzma-dev \
    libm4rie-dev libmpc-dev libmpfi-dev libmpfr-dev libncurses5-dev \
    libntl-dev libopenblas-dev libpari-dev libpcre3-dev \
    libplanarity-dev libppl-dev libpython3-dev libreadline-dev \
    librw-dev libsqlite3-dev libssl-dev libsuitesparse-dev \
    libsymmetrica2-dev libz-dev libzmq3-dev libzn-poly-dev m4 make \
    nauty openssl palp pari-doc pari-elldata pari-galdata pari-galpol \
    pari-gp2c pari-seadata patch perl pkg-config planarity ppl-dev \
    python3 python3 python3-distutils r-base-dev r-cran-lattice \
    sqlite3 sympow tachyon tar xcas xz-utils yasm

Not sure 1 GB is not enough RAM to complete the build,
but probably worth trying.  Let us know how it goes.  --Samuel