I think I tracked it down.

https://github.com/BrianGladman/flint/blob/trunk/gmpcompat.h

In there you see that `flint_mpz_set_si` is modified to work with GMP 6.2
I'm assuming this one is picked up from your system?

`sage --standard | grep gmp`

This code is not present yet in flint 2.5.2, which is installed from sage
in your case, I guess:

`sage --standard | grep flint`

Hopefully this should resolve itself if you update to sage 9.3 (flint
2.6.3), because this flint does account for the changes made in GMP 6.2

Jonathan