Hi Sage-Devel,

Here is some more fan mail:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tom Radcliffe <>
Date: Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 7:22 PM
Subject: Sage
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Just a note to say I've just installed Sage and it really looks like it
 rocks.  Longtime Mathematica user (since just before the 2.0 release!)
 and I've been looking for a free/open replacement for a while.  Sage
 looks like the right tool built in the right way.  I really appreciate
 the way it is built on existing packages rather than reinventing the
 wheel, and also that it comes with all the dependencies installed.

 The install (on Slackware 12.0) from the Debian binary was clean, and it
 runs fine.

 Nice work!

 --Tom

 Tom Radcliffe, Ph.D., P.Eng.
 President, Predictive Patterns Software Inc.
 http://www.predictivepatterns.com
 Adjunct Assistant Professor, Queen's University
 Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics