Hi all,

I'm attempting to rebuild sage by running ```make``` in order to test some
edits to the source code (```./sage``` was working before).

However, ```make``` shows that 3 packages failed to build:

Error building Sage.

The following package(s) may have failed to build (not necessarily

during this run of 'make all-start'):
* package:         sagelib-9.4.beta1

* package:         sagelib-9.4.beta3

* package:         python3-3.9.5

When I checked the individual .log files I found that many functions seemed
to have failed due to:

"Error compiling Cython file"

Could someone help me identify what the problem might be? Please let me
know if my description is too vague. Thanks!