H.0 is Sage notation for the 1st generator of H.

sage: preparse("H.0")

'H.gen(0)'

As for getting the value, it depends on what kind of element you have.

sage: H.0._exponents

(2,)
sage: H.0.value()

2
sage: H([1])._exponents

(1,)
sage: H([1]).value()
Traceback (most recent call last):
AttributeError...

Also remember that the exponent vectors depend on the context: H.0 is an
element of G (inappropriately in my opinion) and is thus expressed in terms
of a generator of G, while H([1]) is in terms of a generator H.
David