The branch for the ticket

https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/32615

contains "\g" in the docstring of a method. The docstring is a raw string
(in r"""..."""). But in building doc, I get

[function_] building [html]: targets for 1 source files that are out of date
[function_] updating environment: 0 added, 2 changed, 0 removed
[function_] *<unknown>:2272: DeprecationWarning: invalid escape sequence \g*
[function_] dumping search index in English (code: en)... done

In my understanding, this warning is wrong since the docstring is a raw
string. Hence I think this is a bug of sage doc builder. Am I right? What
do you think?