I have no objection to this, but the purpose for using \Bold{...} was to
make its behavior easily customizable, since some people might want
\mathbf{...} and some might want \mathbb{...}. Are you suggesting replacing
\Bold in the latex() method for the object, or keeping it but doing the
redefinition as \mathbf using Python/Sphinx rather than in LaTeX?

--
John