> On Jan 10, 2022, at 07:39 , Advay Goel <advayg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Thank you so much for your help!
>
> I installed Homebrew and executed the code that you wrote out. However, when
> I ran the make -s V = 0 line, it still crashed in the same place. For some
> reason, it is unable to build the Scipy-1.6.3 package. I attached a
> screenshot of the error message to this email. Do you know what I'm doing
> incorrectly?

If you literally ran “make -s V = 0”, the problem is the spaces following V and
=.  With spaces, the “make” program sees 4 arguments: “-s”, “V”, “=“, and “0”.
I think the last three should be one, i.e., “V=0”, no spaces.

HTH

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large
Institute for the Enhancement of the Director's Income