Le 31/01/2022 à 08:01, Matthias Koeppe a écrit :
We may be able to speed up the parts of Sage that are implemented in Python using the Pyjion JIT compiler (https://www.trypyjion.com/). Running the Sage test suite with  Pyjion activated works remarkably well; there are only a small number of crashes and test failures. I haven't checked whether there are any actual speedups for Sage code.
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/32845

Interesting ! How does it compares to numba or pythran ?

It is less intrusive... but what about types which are not python native ones ? also numba is "numpy frendly" and allows multitreading; here?
What about classes ?

If I have time, I'll try on numerical computations.
Yours
t.d.