This is not quite so simple as there are multiple algorithms, some of which
use upstream packages, that can be called. Of course, some things could be
done by computing each degree in parallel as they are independent.
Depending on your setup and what algorithm you are using, you might need to
directly work with the upstream package to implement this. However, there
are definitely things that could be done to improve what we have.

Best,
Travis