On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 4:48 PM Sébastien Labbé <sla...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know if it is related but the last email I received from trac dates
> from Feb 3 whereas many tickets I participate in were updated since then. Am
> I the only one in this situation?

There are certainly a number of emails in the logs sent to you today
and on the 13th.
Probably Google is to blame - did you check your spam?

e.g.:

Feb 15 17:32:17 sagemath smtpd[68062]: 4a9c0b5afb4010e9 mta delivery
evpid=34c4523573446d54 from=<t...@sagemath.org> to=<sla...@gmail.com>
rcpt=<-> source="46.23.90.47" relay="142.250.27.26
(ra-in-f26.1e100.net)" delay=1s result="Ok" stat="250 2.0.0 OK
1644942737 w19si167926edc.225 - gsmtp"

Dima