In theory you should be able to run "make micro_release". According to the
comment in Makefile, this will "Remove everything that is not necessary to
run Sage and pass all its doctests." I say "in theory" because I haven't
personally tried it and I don't know if it's regularly tested by anyone. If
you're willing to start from scratch if things are broken, then it's worth
trying.

--
John