Hi everyone,

I am running Sage v 9.6.beta4 on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS system. When I run
doctests on it, it skips the doctests involving pytest, saying that
```
Pytest is not installed, skip checking tests that rely on it.
```

[image: Screenshot from 2022-03-24 11-02-42.png]
I installed pytest using
```
pip install -U pytest
```
and then
```
sudo pip install -U pytest
```

but it still does not detect pytest, as can be seen in screenshot. I also
tried rebuilding sage using
```
make build
```
from SAGE_ROOT, but it does not work. I looked up these resources from
Google and StackOverFlow but none of them worked out for me. I would
appreciate if someone can help me in resolving this issue.