Done rc2; no problems
Although I haven't done the long test; perhaps tonight.
Looking forward to the release :)

On 4/26/22 07:35, Dima Pasechnik wrote:
Thanks - in fact, we're very close to releasing 9.6.
Testing release candidates, a.k.a. 'rc' (or betas, whether is fresher)
is much more important.
See https://www.sagemath.org/download-latest.html
(or you can clone from GitHub: https://github.com/sagemath/sage)

Chances are that what you see in 9.5 is no longer relevant - as it's
probably fixed already.

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 11:45 AM Raymond Rogers