> Is it your personal decision to use tango for the (future) sage
> documentation?

Yes.

> As a very personal opinion, I prefer better the default style.

Note that tango is a style with lower contrast which is another argument
> against it.

Okay. As far as I know, currently these are preliminary candidates for
preferred pygments style: "default", "sphinx", and "tango". There may be
more.

I do not insist my choice, and we can change this choice whenever we want.
Open a ticket later. So please let us not discuss this issue now.