Up to now, the voting counts

(1) tango: 1
(2) default: 2
(3) sphinx: 10

and sphinx is the clear winner. So I close the voting. Thank you who
participated.

Accordingly, I will update #33833 "Make furo sage standard doc theme" to
use the sphinx pygments style.

As I noted elsewhere, we don't need to stick to a builtin style. I hope
that someone with designer sense would make a custom style that best suits
sage example code blocks. It is a breeze to replace pygments style in Furo
theme.

Thank you all!