Also, the various sage_numerical_backend_* packages fail to build, with
errors like

  Error compiling Cython file:
  from sage.numerical.backends.generic_backend cimport GenericBackend
  ^

  check_add_col_untyped_args.pyx:1:0:
'sage/numerical/backends/generic_backend.pxd' not found

Also downgrade? Is there a ticket for this?