Hello all,

with the described class library, it is now possible to solve irreducible
solvable Bring-Jerrard quintics, i.e. f(x) = x^5 + ax + b. Coefficients are
calculated up to a certain limit which is based on the Cantor counting
scheme of rational numbers with default maxValue = 20. Higher number
coefficients max be generated if needed; however, due to O(n^4) complexity
in generating the Spearman Williams coefficients, this is limited to
maxValue = 100 currently. Contact the author for an extension if higher
number coefficients are required.

I have copied over the updated files, including a test script called
TestWorksheetBJ.sagews.

Any feedback is appreciated. It might be interesting also to look at
quartic Tschirnhaus transformations of general quintics which yield
solvable Bring-Jerrard quintics.
Best regards
Achim