I would like to implement some Bayesian routines using Cython. I have
looked at some of the Cython examples but they don't really provide
enough information for a newbie like me. As a starting point i'd like
to implement bootstrapping of OLS parameter standard errors. That
would give me an idea of how to implement (1) linear algebra in
Cython, i assume by calling routines from Numpy in some way, (2)
random number generators for sampling, and (3) running loops.

I anyone has any (simple) examples of how to do something like this in
Cython i'd love to see them. Also, if there are better ways to do this
than through Cython i'd luv to hear your suggestions.

Thanks,

Vincent