On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 8:05 AM, David Harvey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  On Mar 8, 2008, at 10:53 AM, David Harvey wrote:
>
>  >> I'm trying to decide if Sage's new "mathematica manipulate" like
>  >> functionality should
>  >> be called "manipulate" or "interact".
>
>  Oh and by the way, it looks way cool. I'm looking forward to playing
>  with it.

Thanks.  It feels quite clunky "speed wise" compared to Mathematica or
Geogebra for *interactive* graphs since you send a whole image every
time, but it works cleanly through a web browser (unlike Geogebra
which uses Java), it's really easy to use, and it gives you access to
the full power of Sage.    Also, I'm documenting it, so hopefully
some other clever people can help with making it feel much smoother
for graphics applications after the first version.

William