Thanks to everyone for voting!  The final results are 46 in favor of moving
to Github and 8 against.

There is still a lot of work to be done to carry out the transition, and
we'll be coordinating on this wiki page
<https://github.com/sagemath/sage/wiki/migration-from-trac-to-Git**b> and this
trac ticket <https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/30363>, as well as various
threads on Sage devel.  We will make an announcement prior to running the
porting scripts.

I know that not everyone is happy with this decision, but I encourage those
who preferred trac to help us figure out how to make both the transition
and the Github-based workflow better.  Similarly, for those advocating for
regular backups of issues, there is a trac ticket
<https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/34624> to help coordinate work.
David