Starting now: Calls for Americas / Asia-Pacific region:
(everyone is welcome)

Thursday evening, 7:15pm Oakland (California)
Thursday evening, 10:15pm New York
Friday afternoon, 2:15pm Auckland (New Zealand)
Friday morning, 11:15 Tokyo
https://meet.jit.si/WellMixesPictureThere
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://meet.jit.si/WellMixesPictureThere&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw1M02cw0JlxEWOjuRQ1VYFj>