As the next step in our migration to GitHub, let's migrate the Trac wiki.

I have done a preliminary conversion of the using our conversion script
(https://github.com/sagemath/trac-to-github.git) to markdown files, now at
https://github.com/sagemath/trac_to_gh/wiki

As you can see, not all markup is converted correctly. Help is welcome with
extending our conversion script. (Please send PRs)

Here's how to run the conversion:

$ git clone https://github.com/sagemath/trac-to-github.git  # the
conversion script
$ cd trac-to-github
$ ln -s migrate.cfg.sagetracwikionly migrate.cfg
$ git clone https://github.com/sagemath/trac_to_gh.wiki.git wiki  # Target
repo
$ ./migrate.py  # writes into wiki/