Hi everyone,
   I know things are a bit hectic with the transition right now. However,
the deadline for submitting our GSoC proposal is tomorrow (at least for
me). I would appreciate it if you could add a project (you don't have to
agree to be a mentor) or let me know if you are willing to mentor a project
(you do not need to have a specific project in mind/written). The GSoC
rules this year seem to indicate that the duration of the project is
somewhat variable, and as such, can be more focused on implementing more
targeted features. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Travis