Le lundi 6 février 2023 à 09:50:58 UTC+1, Kwankyu Lee a écrit :
It is now in

https://github.com/sagemath/sage/wiki/ReleaseTours-sage-9.8

OK, very good.
I've updated
https://wiki.sagemath.org/ReleaseTours
accordingly.

Eric.

But we don't have permissions to edit it yet.

On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 5:38:46 PM UTC+9 Eric Gourgoulhon wrote:
Hi,

Since trac logins are now disabled, it seems that we cannot edit the 9.8
release tour.

Eric.

Le samedi 7 janvier 2023 à 09:02:07 UTC+1, Matthias Koeppe a écrit :
It's time to work on the release tour for the upcoming 9.8 release
https://trac.sagemath.org/wiki/ReleaseTours/sage-9.8