On Mon, Feb 6, 2023 at 8:17 PM Matthias Koeppe <matthiaskoe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Sage developers,
> As the migration of the Trac tickets to GitHub issues was completed
yesterday night, I am stepping away for a little while from working on the
development infrastructure of the project.

🙏 you did wonders!

> In the next weeks, the developer community should discuss, implement, and
document the necessary refinements to the workflow sketched in our
transition guide. Most pressing is the question of teams and their
permissions. More tasks are listed in:

https://github.com/sagemath/trac-to-github/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A%22Right+after+the+migration%22

email to sage-devel+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-devel/451f72e3-5bf8-4880-abfc-f5a775ca2c0cn%40googlegroups.com