Hi all,
Currently, almost all of the PRs on github
<https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pulls> aren't passing CI, and thus have
red Xs.  The problem can be resolved by merging #34964
<https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/34964> and #34987
<https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/34987>.  Several of us at Sage Days
117 propose to merge these two PRs into the develop branch on Github
tonight, to help improve the reviewing process for everyone here, as well
as for people who are getting used to the new Github workflow.  We don't
anticipate this becoming a regular occurrence (it's mainly a consequence of
the slightly different testing process on trac and github).

If we hear no objections, we'll proceed in an hour and a half (8:45pm CET,
2:45pm EST, 11:45am PST).
David