For people who for some reason cannot get such an address, we can make an
exception, on an individual basis (we are not in business of providing free
email access, you know) and provide such persons with @sagemath.org emails
-  email server runs on Unix VM, accessible via ssh and hosted in EU. (this
machine is relieved now from sending trac notifications:-)).

Haha, that is a good thing for bandwidth!